/// Active Summing Module
"Give me a LEVR strong enough and I'll move the world." is the saying. Well, close enough.
The JCF Audio - LEVR is an active summing module for the popular 500 Series format and by drawing from the discrete playbook it expands greatly on the language audio summing.
The LEVR offers an affordable, active, non-exclusive alternative to passive summing users which other solutions do not.
Due to it's elegant design and low parts count, the LEVR will bring unparalleled musicality and resolution to your bus.
- Time-proven amplifier blocks
- Common 500 Series Modular Form Factor
- High quality capacitors used throughout
- ~9dB Front Panel Gain Adjust
- Low Power Consumption
- Opt. floating output with Cinemag CMOQ-2S
- Drive and punch of push-pull circuitry with the stability of single element inputs.
- Does not preclude use of passive-to-pre setups
- Two courtesy parallel front panel inputs
- 1 year limited warranty
|AC Input Impedance||0 Ohms Balanced|
|Output Impedence||200 Ohms Balanced
(<50 Ohms with transformer option)
|Frequency Response||-3dB @ 670kHz and ~ 3Hz|
|Minimum Recommended Load||600 Ohms or greater|
|Maximum Output Level||+28dBu rms|
|Distortion||<.01% @ +4dBu, 0.025% @ +28dBu|
|Noise||-79dBu (BW lim 80kHz)|
|Gain||Variable from 0dB to ~+9dB|
|Power Supply And Connector||+/- 16v +/-20ma.
500 Series compatible
15 pin .156" edge type